My name is Angelo Niala I am 13 years old and I was born on August 16,1999. I lived in Blk2 L4 Bougainvilla St, Pembo Makati City. I am happy living with my parents Alain and Rowena an also with my siblings Aaron James, Alwen Kurt, and Alvain Carl.. My favorite foods are fried chicken, chocolate and extra rice (just kidding:)
When I am bored I really love to watch TV, play video games and computer games.. There are times that I am playing computer games with my friends like Venjo, Shawn and etc.
Now you've know some things about me.. The things that is not included it means it is private..
Thank You!!!
My name is Angelo Niala I am 13 years old and I was born on August 16,1999. I lived in Blk2 L4 Bougainvilla St, Pembo Makati City. I am happy living with my parents Alain and Rowena an also with my siblings Aaron James, Alwen Kurt, and Alvain Carl.. My favorite foods are fried chicken, chocolate and extra rice (just kidding:)
When I am bored I really love to watch TV, play video games and computer games.. There are times that I am playing computer games with my friends like Venjo, Shawn and etc.
Now you've know some things about me.. The things that is not included it means it is private..
Thank You!!!
Oh, you're so secretive!
TumugonBurahin